- 3+ years of experience in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3 preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience in building web sites that are compatible across multiple operating systems and web browsers using CSS positioning that conform to W3C standards.
- Basic knowledge Visual Studio, or other IDEs.
- Basic knowledge of source controlled based development environments
Academic & Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in Computer Science, or Graphic Design.
- 3 years developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications.
- Willingness to travel to US on short notices
- Timeline and date driven
- Ability to try new ideas quickly in a rapid-fire, experimental environment
- Technical, creative, independent individual ready to hit the ground running- able to take on challenges in a fast pace environment.
- Team Player, self starter and self managed (i.e., interest in learning new technologies).
- Good written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Attention to detail, with an eye for quality
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Desire to engage in extremely challenging assignments.